Olive Hill Cemetery was established in the late nineteenth century on Chicot Road in Saline County, Arkansas, across the road from Olive Hill Methodist Church. The oldest marked grave is Dora Mae Pritchard with the date of September 10, 1873. This church was decommissioned before the turn of the century. Today, Olive Hill Missionary Baptist Church is associated with this cemetery. This church, which was organized in 1945, donated additional property known as the "new section". This is a community cemetery serving the families of those who are previously buried.